A Front End Developer creates visual elements for a web application that the user interacts with directly.
The most important skill is to be a team player and to build positive relationships with other team members.
Who am I?
From 2005 to the present I have been working in a professional capacity as a web designer / web developer and gradually evolved into a front end developer (UI /UX designer).
My academic background is in Computer Science and I am fluent in English, French and Spanish.
I develop cross-browser websites, web applications and responsive websites for mobile devices while maintaining compatibility and functionality with legacy browsers.
I am motivated with a positive attitude. I embrace any and all opportunities to expand my skill set and enjoy solving issues related to web technology.
- Scrum Agile development and Git Tools
- Visual Studio 2013, Razor, C#, ASP.Net framework
- jQuery Mobile, jQuery UI - Widget Factory and AngularJS framework
- Wordpress, Joomla
- PHP, MySQL
- Zurb Foundation and Bootstrap frameworks
- Mobile Development, Responsive Web Design and Cross-browser Compatibility
- Chrome extensions developer tools, SEO and Google Analytics
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.